Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015

Savvy Times Artikel (englisch)

Coaching by Linda in Avenches
Looking back at 2015, the biggest highlights on my personal journey were the Instructor HMS Course and Show with Pat and Linda in Avenches and auditing Linda's Master Class in Belgium. Pat and Linda are such fantastic teachers, and how they made it possible to teach the "unteachable" secrets of horsemanship really awes me. 


I am also very proud of my students. I feel honored to be part of and support them on their journey to self-improvement, and it brings me great joy to see or hear of the successes they have with their horses. The small ones, as well as the big ones like a stable owner remarking to one of them "What did you do with that horse, this is incredible!" It is an LBE ex racehorse that had a number of difficult habits, one of them was to rush through the narrow stable dragging people behind. Now she can walk normally and quietly into and out of her stall, and all it took was the determination of the owners to find a better way, and a couple of PNH lessons :-) 

"My" Parelli girls with Pat in Avenches :-)
A number of students asked for my support in working towards auditions. Each of them passed, and this is also a success that deserves to be celebrated :-) Especially if it is young girls passing L2/L3 Savvys - I am really proud of you and it is always fun to play with you and your ponies!

Thank you so much to Pat and Linda and the whole Parelli Team for developing this fantastic program, and your incredible effort to make this world a better place for horses and people who love them! I love to be a part of this wonderful mission and am looking forward to helping many more students and their horses in the years to come :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen